Garfield Square Redevelopment Project - 402-406 West Market Street
- CAMA Card for 402-406 West Market Street
- Redevelopment Plan Area Map
- Conservatorship Building Inspection Report & Photos - 402-406 West Market Street
- Building Condition Summary
- 402 West Market Street
- 404-406 West Market Street
- Statement of Developer's Qualifications & Contact Sheet
- Redevelopment Authority Incentive Grant Application
- Due date for proposals has been extended until August 14th, 2023.
- We are accepting proposals for the address of each property individually or together.
2023 Paving Project
Continuing from the Request of Proposals for the Garfield Square Redevelopment Project are two presentations regarding street paving in the City of Pottsville:
Progress Avenue Restoration Project
(July 23, 2020) - The City of Pottsville is pleased to announce that all Federal and State funding is now in place to begin the repairs to the Progress Avenue culvert damaged by unprecedented flooding in August 2018. City officials and administration are working closely with project Engineers to secure the required state permits and property easements that must be executed with adjoining property owners. Concurrently, Alfred E. Benesch & Company, City Engineer, is completing the details of the bid package.
The joint cooperation of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) and PEMA (Pennsylvania Emergency Management Agency) has made it possible for the City to advertise and solicit bids for the project in August 2020. Ideally, the bid contract will be awarded in September, provided all necessary safety measures are in place prior to and during the construction phase.